Midi Clock and Midi PC

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Midi Clock and Midi PC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mblanc
      Participant

hi, i am using a true bypass looper (thegigrig g2) that sends out PC. I have wired up my timefactor and H9 in series with the Timefactor set to midi through. Works fine to change programms on the 2 units. Is it possible to configure TF to be the master tap tempo? Because to do so, I have to set TF to XMD Midi and by doing that, H9 stops changing programs. Is it only possible to do either pc or taptempo sync? If not: How can I configure my pedals, that the second pedal (H9) accepts PC coming from the true bypass looper and Taptempo from the TF?

thx in advance

ROBLEISHMAN
      Participant
      mblanc
      Participant

This gadget is so cool as you can store tdmpis for every preset 🙂 but… I have no further real estate on the board so I want to work with what I have..

thx 

ROBLEISHMAN
      Participant

The Gigrig has 1 midi out right. Does it generate a clock (click), if it doesn't generate a clock, the cheapest easiest way to achieve what you want is to insert a device before the eventtides that does, like the tempode. If the Gigrig does, then just have the Gigrig set the tempo and set the out on the first device to thru.

Otherwise you will could get a merger/splitter combo in order to pass program change and clock to the second unit, sadly you only have the choice of out or thru on the eventide units.

You can research some stuff here: http://www.midisolutions.com/products.htm all this stuff can be mounted under your board…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.