midi controller

Home Forums Products Stompboxes midi controller

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      13cwc13

Greetings!  Sansamp Midi foot controller to sansamp psa1.1 – midi thru to H9 – midi thru to Timefactor. When i send a program change a green led lites up on the H9 but no change.  When I go to the Hp control app to set the midi the setting says none and there is no way to change it, as directed in the manual. I have both set on omni send/receive.  Sometimes it seems to scramble the Time Factor settings although I set the H9 to not pass program parameters to the Time Factor.  I am really only concerned about being able to call up specific program number changes. 

Thank you all!

cwc

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi cwc,

Have you tried adjusting the MIDI Maps in the H9 via the hardware? Page 39 of the User guide explains the process.

LA Keys
      Participant

“When I go to the Hp control app to set the midi the setting says none and there is no way to change it, as directed in the manual”

With the H9 control software, If you do to [pedal] -> [midi settings] -> [Program change receive map] you should see a drop down box that will allow you to load any presets.

If not make sure you don’t have both USB and midi connected at the same time. You should also see your stompbox listed in the left column of the app.

Also, if your preset is saved inactive it will be inactive when you recall it form a Program change. (Make sure you are sending  a Program change not a CC)

Omni or the same channel you use on the controller is fine. Midi thru is fine.

LA

LA Keys
      Participant

“Sometimes it seems to scramble the Time Factor settings although I set the H9 to not pass program parameters to the Time Factor.”

If your H9 is set to midi thru and before the timefactor is should not send anything to the timefactor. It will just pass (thru) the command received from the controller.  This makes me think that your configuration is wrong on your controller.

LA

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.