Midi controller for Eventide H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Midi controller for Eventide H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      cedric2b
      Participant

Hi everybody! Somebody can tell me which midi controller can be used for controll the H9? 

All controllers can be used normally? (I only saw people who use disaster area)

Sorry if my language is bad, I’m french laugh

Thanks! 

lmlyons
      Participant

I prefer voodoolabs GCP – but its controlling a lot of stuff, including all of my pedals in a rack by my amps through a GCX switcher, 3 H9’s, a few old rack effects, and my amps themselves.. 

Take Care,

L

cedric2b
      Participant

Great thanks! And do you know if all the controllers can be used? smallest controllers like tech 21 midi mouse or others?

Jamland

I use a One Control Gecko. It works fine and looks cool too.

Azalia

The new ES-5 and ES-8 effects switchers from Boss both have MIDI control capability and are very good.  I’ve got an ESI-8 that I use to control multiple midi-enabled pedals, including an H9.

Alancarl
      Participant

Hi,
      I am using the RJM Mastermind PBC relay based loop switcher and midi controller.
      I am using a Sonuus Voluum to send a midi control signal for real time tandem modulations.
      I also have used my Livid GWing to wreak around with my H9’s.
      The MIDI implementation of the H9 series is real good so any MIDI controller should get you pretty close.
      Eventide really does continue to develop their products which is not so common in this 21st century business model.
      Thanks,
      Al

Alancarl
      Participant

Hi,
      I am using the RJM Mastermind PBC relay based loop switcher and midi controller.
      I am using a Sonuus Voluum to send a midi control signal for real time tandem modulations.
      I also have used my Livid GWing to wreak around with my H9’s.
      The MIDI implementation of the H9 series is real good so any MIDI controller should get you pretty close.
      Eventide really does continue to develop their products which is not so common in this 21st century business model.
      Thanks,
      Al

cedric2b
      Participant

Thank’s everybody! I’m gonna use the OX9 by Barn 3

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.