MIDI controlling expression pedal & remembering pedal position

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MIDI controlling expression pedal & remembering pedal position

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      marino13

Hi, was hoping someone may be able to help. I combed through the manual but couldn't find anything related to my issue, so it may not be possible. 

I am controlling the expression pedal via MIDI and was wondering if there was a way to have PitchFactor parameters adjust themselves to the pedal's position when switching between presets.

For example, I switch to the Nice Chorus preset, which is already set up to have the expression pedal control the Feedback.

When I switch to that preset, I usually push the pedal down until I hear the amount of Feedback I'd like to get. I leave the pedal in this position and start the clean part of a song. 

For the next part of the song, I must bypass the effect. When I come back to this same part I re-activate the NiceChorus preset. However, now the preset has re-adjusted the Feedback to be the value stored and NOT the value I set with the expression pedal. 

Is there any way to have PitchFactor parameter values that are controlled by the pedal automatically adjust to the pedal's position upon selecting a preset? 

This is probably confusing and I'd be happy to clarify if any info can be given about this.

Thanks, marino

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – there is not. Presets load with the saved values (otherwise you'd never know what they were going to sound like). They only respond to the pedal when it is moved.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.