MIDI Foot controller

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MIDI Foot controller

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mr_Clean

I have a Time Facor on order and will be intergrating the unit into a MIDI GuitarRig controlled by a Ground Control. Keen to explore the presets when the unit arrives, and I see in the manual that the Expresssion Pedal has been assigned to a range of parameters within the presets within the unit. I would be keen to access the preset expression pedal assignements (as a starting point) via MIDI (from my Ground Control and an FV500). What is the CC MIDI assignement for this to work ? Thanks

IDeangelis

You will need to patch any CC# to the parameters you want to control or to those already patched to the Express. Pedal. You can's assign a MIDI CC to the pedal as it is seen as a hardware controller, not a MIDI one.

best

Mr_Clean

Ok, so in order to use the preset expression pedal assignements I have to connect the pedal directly to the Time Factor? If I use the Express via MIDI, i will have to reassign the CC's to match the original preset assignments (for the pedal) ?

thanks Mike

IDeangelis

If you connect the pedal directly to TFactor you'll be able to use the programmed parameter modulation capabilities. If you connect the pedal to a MIDI pedalboard, you'll need to assign the peadl to a specific CC in the pedalboard, then in TFactor patch THAT CC# to the parameters you want to control or to repatch it to the parameters the Expression pedal already controls.

best

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.