MIDI Functions such as [RCV.CTL] and H9 Control App (for OSX)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MIDI Functions such as [RCV.CTL] and H9 Control App (for OSX)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      cljfford
      Participant

If there a way to access MIDI Functions in the iOS or OSX H9 Control apps, I can’t find it. Is this only accesssible through the H9 pedal’s System Mode menu?

gkellum
      Participant
      cljfford wrote:

If there a way to access MIDI Functions in the iOS or OSX H9 Control apps, I can't find it. Is this only accesssible through the H9 pedal's System Mode menu?

Most but not quite all of the MIDI functions are in the apps.  If you click the Pedal Settings button in the bottom menubar, you'll find them under MIDI Settings.

cljfford
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

cljfford wrote:

If there a way to access MIDI Functions in the iOS or OSX H9 Control apps, I can’t find it. Is this only accesssible through the H9 pedal’s System Mode menu?

Most but not quite all of the MIDI functions are in the apps.  If you click the Pedal Settings button in the bottom menubar, you’ll find them under MIDI Settings.

Thanks!  Once I entered my MIDI assignments into the H9 Control app, under Pedal Settingsl/ MIDI Settings/ Assign MIDI CC Messages to pedal functions, they showed up on the pedal in the System Mode [RCV.CTL], too. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.