MIDI OUTPUT CLOCK

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MIDI OUTPUT CLOCK

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasonplays

Hi,

This may seem silly. How do you change the speed of the MIDI output clock. When I have my modfactor hooked up to my Strymon timeline or other midi unit – the clock speed doesn't seem to change. I am adjusting the speed setting on the modfactor and the tempo light doesn't change its rate although the sounds modulate faster/slower. 

Thanks

J

achaput

You must have Tempo set to "ON" (Press the Encoder button to set this) and in PLAY Mode, tap the right footswitch to tap in a new tempo.

Jasonplays

Thanks. Again 🙂 

Jasonplays

With the MIDI CLOCK OUT set to ON, OUTPUT set to XMT and
      Global tempo OFF – Does the Modfactor send the same MIDI CLOCK OUT tempo
      regardless until the tap tempo is adjusted. This is what mine is doing. Is there
      a way to turn it off and on while playing as mine is always transmitting a tempo
      regardless (with MIDI CLOCK OUT set to on). I realise that i
      f you want Global Tempo but still have presets which ignore
      the global tempo value, save those presets with Tempo OFF. Can this also be done
      with the MIDI Clock out as I want other units to ignore this from time to
      time.

regards

Jason

birthofahero
      Participant

I have a similar issue/question. However I am trying to sync my Timefactor with an Adrenalinn. I have the clock OUT on the Timefactor set to ON and the clock IN on the Adrenalinn set to ON and everything is fine when tapping a tempo, meaning they both sync to the tapped tempo. My problem is when changing presets the Adrenalinn doesnt change its bpm UNTILL I tap in a new tempo. I dont use global tempo since I program presets based on songs.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.