Midi, possibly Sysex help

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Midi, possibly Sysex help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rmuar

Hello,

I am trying to display patch names on an external midi foot controller and would like to be able if possible to pull the information from the device. I have done this before with other devices, usually its some sort of string of numbers and characters, i believe its hex. 

Thank you,

RM

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      rmuar wrote:

I am trying to display patch names on an external midi foot controller and would like to be able if possible to pull the information from the device. I have done this before with other devices, usually its some sort of string of numbers and characters, i believe its hex. 

I assume that you are referring to our stompboxes. Alas, these do not currently have this capability.

rmuar

No, I just need whatever current patch is on to be displayed on the LCD from the midi foot controller I built and coded. I am writing the code and I need I believe a Sysex request hex for patch name and possibly number. I hope I am being clear! Thank you! I am not trying to display a bunch of patch names like stomp boxes. Imagine I’m building the controller from molten voltage or evenmidi but with lcds and I’d like the patch name to be at my feet. I keep the h9 in a rack. I believe it is possible because the molten voltage one shows the patch number which I believe means it is sending a message request to the h9 and the h9 is sending back patch number.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.