Midi Sync Instability on all factor pedals?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Midi Sync Instability on all factor pedals?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am having quite a bit of trouble syncing my space pedal to any sort of midi clock, especially using ableton live.

The bmp readout is erratic, and it takes at least a minute for the space to settle on the actual bpm. This causes a lot of glitches, when using synced effects.

I have a number of synths/processors/modules running off of midi clock, and I don't experience this issue anywhere near as drastically as I do the space.

Eventide, this has been an issue since 2009, when are you guys going to fix it?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Make sure you have the latest software version.

I do have the latest software/firmware. 

I've read through the majority of posts related to this issue. I'm afraid it's the pedal/coding itself that's causing the problem. Even with the clock filter on.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Can you confirm the version # in the Space from the system mode?  How are you connected via MIDI?  Are you chaining a bunch of MIDI devices together, and if so, where is the Space in that chain?  

Basically, we need more detail on your setup.  

Imerkat
      Participant

I'll recommend having the Factor pedals connected with a midi splitter rather than daisy chaining them.  

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.