Midi TF/MF

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Midi TF/MF

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      TheDan

Hey guys,

I'm planning to use the TF as a Midi controller for the MF. I had a G-minor, which worked cool as a midi controller. Only problem was  that I couldn't use one expression pedal to control both units with Midi. 

Is there a chance to programm the footswitches of the TF, that when I bypass the unit it will bypass the Modfactor as well. The opposite way of course too. Saving a preset on the modfactor in bypass and activate it with the TF.  Same thing in Play Mode….when you need the repeat on the Timefactor and the slow/fast switch on the MF to just step on the TF to activate both or to bypass them.

Last question: Seems like the footswitches are always active in bank mode. Is there another way to programm them. I mean that when I need a sound with just the chorus active to just hit the 1:1 preset on the TF without activating it? Hope I gave you an idea =)

Did anybody had experience connecting a mono Ernie Ball Volume pedal with both factors through a y-cable? I don't want to spend 240€ for the stereo version.

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                 Daniele

achaput

Hi Daniele,

The way to do what you are asking with the footswitches is to get a 3-button aux switch and a y-cable so you can connect it to both Factor pedals at once. You can program the aux switch to do whatever you want.

You should be able to use a y-cable with an expression pedal also if you want to control both Factor pedals.

TheDan

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm planning to get the Pitchfactor as well. What do you think is the best way to control all of them. I used a G-minor which worked pretty well. Bank up/down/bypass/repeat/brake function worked well.  It's just the fact that I can't control all three pedals with an expression pedal through Midi that makes it a little complex now. 

Do have any other ideas about the expression pedal to control all three factors?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.