Midi Transmit

Home Forums Administrivia Website Discussion Midi Transmit

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      PeterWallace
      Participant

Im pretty sure this isnt a current feature but it would be great to be able to set specific midi transmit parameters rather than all the ones that currently go with it! I want to use the h90 to just transmit the bpm to other pedals to lock them in but the midi also sends other info that messes with the other pedals and changes other settings on these different pedals. would be great if the option was just to send the bpm without the rest! an update like that would be great!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

There is currently no MIDI filtering on the H90, but we may add that as a feature in a future update. What is your chain of devices and what MIDI data is being sent that is causing issues? You may be able to resolve this another way.

In the future, you can post H90 issues in our stompbox forum: https://www.eventideaudio.com/forums/forum/products/stompboxes/

PeterWallace
      Participant

Thanks for the reply. I am aiming to use the h90 as the brain of the board but for example, when i connect the hologram microcosm, it sends the tempo via midi, whoch is all i want but if i change programs on the h90, it also changes settings apart from the tempo which i dont want! Just want the bpm/tempo to be transmitted

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Got it. Sorry, I don’t see a simple solution for this with how things work currently.

You could use something else to generate the clock, send that to the H90, and set the H90 to THRU. Something like this would be a good choice: https://www.disasterareadesigns.com/shop/p/micro-clock

I can let you know if we add MIDI filtering options to a future update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.