Minimum tablet size with pedal / sequencer view

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Minimum tablet size with pedal / sequencer view

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bobspencermusic
      Participant

Hi,

I will buy a tablet (or iPad) specifically to control the H9. I would like to get the smallest size tablet or iPad that has pedal and sequencer view. My Moto G5+ phone does not have it.

Is it as simple as once I switch to a tablet or iPad regardless of their size, pedal and sequencer view will be avialable, or does the size of the deivce effect whether those features are available?

Thanks

bohan
      Eventide Staff

The custom view will be available once you switch to a tablet. However, small Android tablets usually have really bad specs. It will be laggy using H9 Control on a small Android tablet. I would recommend iPad mini if you want a small tablet.

bobspencermusic
      Participant

OK thanks!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how does the H9 app know if it’s on smart phone or a tablet? From what I can see, it’s the same app for both. If that is correct, then I guess there’s a difference between phone and tablet operating systems that causees the custom view to work or not?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        bobspencermusic wrote:
        OK thanks!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how does the H9 app know if it's on smart phone or a tablet?

It depends on the resolution of your device's screen. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.