MixingLink phantom power using portable battery power supply

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MixingLink phantom power using portable battery power supply

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nmek
      Participant

Hi there,

This is my first post here, i think im in the right place to post my question.

I am looking into getting the MixingLink, but want to be sure my setup will work power wise. I will be busking with a live rig and have a condenser mic which i’ll be running into the MixingLink.

My question is, can I power the mixing link utilising phantom power if i have it plugged into a portable rechargeable battery power supply/rechargable pedal power supply? The rechargeable power supply i am looking at has 2 outputs at 500mA available (9V DC). As far as i can see in the specs for the MixingLink, it will draw 200mA, so it seems like this will be fine.

Is there anything i am missing here or should I be all ok with this setup?

Many thanks in advance,

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Can I power the mixing link utilising phantom power if i have it plugged into a portable rechargeable battery power supply/rechargable pedal power supply? The rechargeable power supply i am looking at has 2 outputs at 500mA available (9V DC).

Hi Nmek, as long as the MixingLink gets 200mA at 9V you’ll be fine, and you’ll be able to use phantom power for the mic. You can use the 500mA outlet to power it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.