MixingLink with Guitar FX Pedal Board & Rack FX?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MixingLink with Guitar FX Pedal Board & Rack FX?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bohan
      Eventide Staff
      mmryspace wrote:

My question is where in the signal path do I put the Lexicon MX200 and how for best results? The Lexicon has a L/R input and an L/R output but I am unsure where the Lexicon MX200 should go in relation to the MixingLink, my mixer, audio interface, and the FX pedalboard. Any technical advice and suggestions would be super helpful. Thanks!

I would suggest MixingLink's Line out -> MX200 -> Mixer's FX return -> audio interface

mmryspace
        Participant
        bohan wrote:

mmryspace wrote:

My question is where in the signal path do I put the Lexicon MX200 and how for best results? The Lexicon has a L/R input and an L/R output but I am unsure where the Lexicon MX200 should go in relation to the MixingLink, my mixer, audio interface, and the FX pedalboard. Any technical advice and suggestions would be super helpful. Thanks!

I would suggest MixingLink’s Line out -> MX200 -> Mixer’s FX return -> audio interface

Thanks so much for the reply. Apologies for my confusion. Your post reply in the forum is different than the one I received by email. In the email it says: 

“I would suggest Mixer’s FX send -> MixingLink’s Line out -> MX200 -> Mixer’s FX return -> audio interface”

and in the forum here it says: “I would suggest MixingLink’s Line out -> MX200 -> Mixer’s FX return -> audio interface”.

Could you please clarify the appropriate suggestion? Thanks so much!

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        mmryspace wrote:

Thanks so much for the reply. Apologies for my confusion. Your post reply in the forum is different than the one I received by email. Could you please clarify the appropriate suggestion? Thanks so much!

Oh, sorry for the confusion. That's because I edited my post. I was worried that you might misunderstand my suggestion so I deleted "Mixer FX Send ->". I'm happy that works out well for you. 

mmryspace
      Participant

Hi,

I recently purchased a MixingLink specifically for the purpose of using my guitar FX pedals with various synthesizers in my home studio for the MixingLink’s impedance matching capabilities. Additionally, I have a Lexicon MX200 FX processor rack that I would also like to incorporate into my setup. My question is in regards to the signal path and how to incorporate the Lexicon MX200.

I have been able to successfully (though not sure correctly?) use the MixingLink with my guitar FX pedal board by using the MixingLink’s To/From FX connections and using the INST IN & DI LINE OUT connections with my Boss BX-800 Mixer’s FX Send/ Return. The Boss mixer’s main outputs then run into my Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD audio interface and into my DAW.

mmryspace
      Participant

Thank you for clarifying – works perfectly! 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.