MixingLink

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MixingLink

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      fabiomina
      Participant

Hi, i’m a flute and winds player. I use Eventide Pitchfactor and other stopboxes to extend the possibilities of my intruments. To do that i need to go with my mic cable into a preamp and from there to my effects chain that ends with a stereo delay; i’d love to buy the Eventide MixingLink instead of the preamp i have now but i wonder if there’s an option to have a stereo output with it, because i want to keep my stereophonic effects.

I hope in someone’s help.

thanks a lot

fabio

fabiomina
      Participant
      fabiomina wrote:

Hi, i’m a flute and winds player. I use Eventide Pitchfactor and other stompboxes to extend the possibilities of my intruments. To do that i need to go with my mic cable into a preamp and from there to my effects chain that ends with a stereo delay; i’d love to buy the Eventide MixingLink instead of the preamp i have now, but i wonder if there’s an option to have a stereo output with it, because i want to keep my stereophonic effects.

I hope in someone’s help.

thanks a lot

fabio

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi Fabio,

The MixingLink does not have a stereo output but you can still used it as a preamp for your PitchFactor.

You would have to conncect your mic to the mic input on MixingLink, come out of the MixingLink from the "To Amp" output and go into the PitchFactor on the Left input. Connect the stereo outputs of your PitchFactor to a mixer or route them wherever you want. If you're going to do this, I still recommend controlling the MIX as well as bypassing or engaging the effect from the PitchFactor.

fabiomina
        Participant

Thank you very much for the fast reply

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.