Mod factor Chorus settings for the layman plz?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Mod factor Chorus settings for the layman plz?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      konstantine3

I am having trouble with the chorus patches. I would like a simple slow and fast chorus (like the analogman Bi chorus) can anyone please send me some suggestions for settings? Also I am having problems with updating the stompboxes on the internet so as a dumb working musician

please HELP ME! lol

achaput

First, turn the D-Mod and S-Mod knobs off (Fully counter-clockwise.)

Turn Tempo Off (Pressing the Encoder button toggles Tempo. Tempo Off = no blinking light.)

Now turn the Intensity and Depth knobs all the way up (Fully clockwise.) Turn the Type, Shape,  and Xnob knobs all the way down (Fully counter-clockwise.)

Turn the Speed knob to about 3 o'clock. You should hear a very drastic sounding fast crazy chorus. I find that it's easier to set the Intensity and Depth when the Speed is at a high level. This way you can really hear what those knobs do to the sound.

Tweak the Intensity and Depth knobs so that you get a slightly wavering pitch. Adjust to taste. Then, slowly turn the Speed knob down and you'll begin to hear the drastic craziness turn into a rich fluid chorus.

You can repeat the above steps each time with a different selection on the Type knob and on the Shape knob for lots of tones. Square wave sounds really cool on Chorus.

When you become familiar with getting sounds that way, you can turn up D-Mod and S-Mod for some subtle or drastic variations. Have fun!

konstantine3

THANKS That did the trick!!!!

Hopefully Ill have some better luck with the other effects with this info!

thanks again!

achaput

Cool! Please let me know if that's helpful for other effects as well.

Alan

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.