Mod Factor Firmeware Problem HELP!!!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Mod Factor Firmeware Problem HELP!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cool Music
      Participant

Hello friends, I buy my pedal comment ModFactor used in excellent condition, the pedal worked perfect, register it on the page, to make the update with the program from your site, put into my Mod Factor screen names banks Pitch factor and sounded as such, I know because I have a Pitch factor that I have in my possession and also update the software eventide. Probe reinstalling the software Mod Factor, restarting, and not know what else to try, the technical support people, I asked in a previous mail I was asked to send them, which I can do because I live in Buenos Aires Argentina. I need to know if there’s anything more I can do. I hope you can help me. German greetings

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm very sorry, but I really don't understand what you are saying.

It sounds as if you have had some problems with an update. If this is the case, I suggest that you try it again, being very careful at each step.

Make sure that you have registered the new pedal correctly, and are not using the information from another one.

When the update is complete, re-initialize the pedal as described in the User Manual.

Cool Music
      Participant

Hello pedal ami registered name on the page Eventide, I’m thinking that might be a problem with the firmeware, they told me to get an older version and install it so solve the problem, but not to get it. Cheers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.