ModEchoVerb

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins ModEchoVerb

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      wilkinsi
      Participant

Any chance of having this algorithm from Space in the form of a plugin? Please?

cowudders
      Participant

my favourite h9/space algorithm!

please keep it exclusive!!

that was really strange ‘joke’, sorry, a plug-in version (maybe, maybe with some extended parameters) would be so great

jorri

I would love something that’s just this with HALL. my two favourite ones- maybe the ‘verb’ section could be a combined ‘hall’ algorhythm.

rydan
      Participant

Yes pleeeeease! ModEchoVerb as VST would be FANTASTIC!

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

It’s not exactly the same, but UltraReverb is capable of some of the reverb and delay sounds in ModEchoVerb. I’d suggest trying UltraReverb, plus one of H949/Instant Flanger, to get some of those sounds in a plugin.

rydan
      Participant

Any good starting points? Have never gotten UltraReverb to sound anywhere near as alive and smooth as modechoverb in Space pedal.

(Also, the tweakability of the H9/Space kind of gets lost. Tweaking delaytime on ModEchoVerb can result in beautiful swoshes, “breathing” and all kinds of really cool artefacts. Hard to reproduce with UltraReverb…)

ndeshpande
        Participant
        Eventide Staff

Try keeping mod rate low and use mod depth to smooth out the top end. I’d recommend sticking to the Hall 2 setting, keep the room size control large. Experiment with diffusion, especially on the lower end of the range.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.