Modefactor Problem whit Update

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Modefactor Problem whit Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      shule

Hello everyone

Perhaps there is an answer to my existing problem on this forum but I have not been able to find him.

I bought modfactor that is already registered to another user.
      Now when I want to do update can not because it is not registered in my name.
      How can I solve this problem?

gkellum
      Participant

Please send an email to support@eventide.com and ask them to deregister the ModFactor. They're going to want you to take a photo of the sticker on the bottom of the ModFactor that shows the serial number (it looks something like MF-12345) with your phone or whatnot and send that to them,

jeremyordan
      Participant

Thank you for the fast reply.  I just emailed them.  I appreciate the help.

shule

Thank you.

shule

Hello everyone

From my first post so far it's been a very long time.The first Email I sent 01/17/2015
      In the meantime, I sent another two-Mail. (with a picture of ModFactor) to support but so far I have not received any response.
      Does anyone have a similar problem as me?

Thanks und regard

Shule

gkellum
      Participant

shule:

From my first post so far it's been a very long time.
      The first Email I sent 01/17/2015
      In the meantime, I sent another two-Mail. (with a picture of ModFactor) to support but so far I have not received any response.
      Does anyone have a similar problem as me?

Sorry, I don't know what happened with your emails.  I'm not sure if our support people tried to email you back, and their emails landed in your junk folder.  Or whether there was some mistake and they just didn't handle your mail.  In any case I've deregistered that ModFactor.  So, you should be able to register it now.

shule

Thank you very much, after several weeks of patience ended I managed to register Modfactor

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.