MODFACTOR Broken?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MODFACTOR Broken?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      patdcp
      Participant

Hey there! I own my Modfactor for about 3 years now. Some weeks ago, i sometimes had the Problem, that Power went off, so i thought, maybe the Power Supply is broken. After a while i didn´t have the Problem anymore, and forgot about it.

Today i registered the Modfactor for the first time, and wanted to update it the first time via my macbook (it worked well with my timefactor).

Update started, it showed "Write" and "Erase.." etcetc…

But suddenly power was gone, Update stopped certainly. I tried to start it again with the Timefactor power supply and the Modfactor supply, but it only enlights for a second, and will be dead again…

Any Ideas?!?

Thanks!

Pat

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It does sound like you have a power supply problem. But, if you have tried two supplies, and the display just shows a vertical line on its left, this would suggest that the failure during the update damaged the unit.

If you can get it into update mode manually by holding down the center switch at powerup, all is OK and you should run the update again. If you can't, it will need to come in for service.

patdcp
      Participant

Hi!

I tried it with holding down the center switch,and it worked!Thanks!!!Everything works well now!

Bye,Pat

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.