Modfactor Flange Vs Vintage EHX Electric Mistress? Samples, Vids, Opinions?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Modfactor Flange Vs Vintage EHX Electric Mistress? Samples, Vids, Opinions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tj7

Normal

false
      false
      false

EN-US
      X-NONE
      X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I’d like to know how the flange
      capabilities of the modfactor stack up to the sound of the original (ie 1970’s / early 80’s
      original) electro harmonix electric mistress? 

it’s a very specific kind of
      flange (was used by andy summers in pretty much every live police recording on
      almost every song from 1980-1982) and I’m curious. 

sic
      Participant

this would be cool too. Stick out tongue

Krinkle

A guitar tech I just met has an original EH EM like you are talking about, not the DEM, and he told me that I could borrow it to see how it sounds.  I have a DEM and I wanted to compare them.  I have a TF and a PF, but no MF.

If anybody in the Toronto area has a MF and would like to come out and see me in Pickering, we could compare them.

I also have a reissue MXR flanger (gray 18V) and a block logo Phase 90 that I would like to compare to the MF.  My hope is to be able to get a MF and get presets that are reasonably close for for all 3.

sic
      Participant

This would be nice so we could come up with settings based on popular pedals! Geeked

kevviemetal
      Participant

I'm nowhere near Toronto, but I'd be extremely interested in this sort of information. I have an original gray MXR Flanger (wall powered, no batteries or adapter), but no time to really figure out proper MF settings to replicate its sound.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.