ModFactor: How Many Engines?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes ModFactor: How Many Engines?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      batflash

Hello all,

Can the ModFactor run 2 effects engines at the same time like the way the TimeFactor runs two delays at the same time? For example, would I be able to modulate a modulation? Chorus over Flange? Q-Wah through a vibrato?

Thanks for the help,

Jason

yes9310

Excerpt for the manual: There are ten distinct modulation algorithms which we call ?Effects.? Select an Effect by turning the Encoder knob. Only one Effect can be active at a time.

batflash

I've got to ask, compared to some of the more crazier effects out there(EHX, ZVex) how does the expressiveness compare? Some of the boutique pedals like Lovetone's Meatball and EHX's Q-Tron seem to do some amazing things. I'm wondering if I can cover some of those bases with the ModFactor.

-Jason

yes9310

Did you hear my demo on the zero through flanger with expression pedal? This pedal is more geared towards studio grade modulation such as Leslie, Vibrato, Tremolo, Chorus, Vibrato, Wah using the expression pedal and all of the patches can incorporate wah tones but it's not really designed to be one of those EHX or ZVex wacky type sounding pedals that chop up or morph the sounds etc. while they all have their place and purpose the MF is definitely not one of those though I'm sure with enough knob twisting you could come up with something way out as I did with the negative zero through flanger setting.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.