Home Forums Products Stompboxes Modfactor LFO problem with midi clock sync

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nacholaborde54
      Participant

Hi.

I have this problem:

When I play my sequencer (Cubase SX3), the ModFactor receives midi clock and the LFO´s Modfactor synchronized correctly, but when I change the preset in ModFactor , the tempo is correct but the lfo is desynchronized

Is there any solution?

Sory my bad english.

Thanks,

achaput

Hello,

Tapping the Tap Footswitch once will reset the LFO. You could use this feature to re-synchronize.

nacholaborde54
      Participant

Thanks for your answer.

I know that function, but in my case is not functional

In my band, I work with cubase SX and need to sync all my ModFactor effects and that the LFO will exact sync with the click of Cubase. I need the LFO works perfectly synchronized with the tempo of Cubase. I use tremolo much, and if the LFO will not exact, it is very audible.

Is there any other alternative for this problem? Is there any way to set the LFO so that it does not restart each time you change preset?

Thanks again and sory my bad english.

nacholaborde54
      Participant

Can someone help me?

I need to synchronize perfectly the LFO speed with midi clock received of Cubase SX, and when I changing presets in ModFactor , does not lose that synchronization.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

zwolf
      Participant

nacholaborde54 – it’s been 5 years and it’s a long shot you’re even still around, but I have this exact issue with the tremolo pan algorithm and ableton. It’s driving me crazy and I can’t get Eventide to comment on it this time. Did you ever figure it out? The Eventide rep who chimed in mentioned a single tap to reset the LFO and you seemed to think this not precise as you wanted, but you could always sequence the tap command…unless he actually meant the tap button and a midi command wouldn’t do the same?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.