ModFactor not recognize “update mode”

Home Forums Products Stompboxes ModFactor not recognize “update mode”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      diegoselma

Hello.

I had a problem with the usb… and now I have several problems !

First, my ModFactor unit can't be recognize via USB.

I try on different computers with installed programs that you offer via website.

None of this worked for me.

It came broken ?well…

Then I connect through a "Focusrite Saphire pro 40" by the midi port.

works initially:

– I set my "modfactor" on update mode and started to update the unit. 

– But when it came to 67% of the upgrade my "ModFactor" stop updating.

– I try again…

– But , from that moment my "modfactor" never again letme enter on update mode.

and also has all deleted data.

So now I have a "ModFactor" does it not work !!!

An empty stompbox that can not be updated by the media that you offer on your official website.

my question:

There are other methods that you not provide on your website to solve these kinds of situations?

Specialized software? 

Something you can email me with exact instructions on what I should do to return my unit to "Factory Presets" ?

I am from Argentina and here there is no official support.

Really I was very happy with my "ModFactor". I used it for a cuple of years without any problems until I wanted to update it,  and with the official methods that you provide on your website.

Here in Argentina $ 399 (the value of ModFactor) is too much money to throw it away.

So please help me to solve this problem, which began when I wanted to use the support offered via web by Eventide.

Thank you.

Diego Selma / Modfactor Serial # MF-02749

gkellum
      Participant

Could you copy and paste your forum post into an email to support@eventide.com?  We have different update utilities available, and we might send you an alternative update utility.  Could you let us know in your email what kind of computers(s) you have as well — whether you have a Mac, a Windows machine, or both?  Also, you were using the Eventide Direct Updater when you had this problem or something else?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.