Modfactor Output Levels..

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Modfactor Output Levels..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      grappagreen

Hi all.  I’ve picked up a Modfactor pedal to go with my TF and have noticed that the thing changes output level in a a big way depending on algo.. selecting chorus for example seems to lift the ouput level significantly.. is this normal?

spaceJam
      grappagreen wrote:

Hi all.  I’ve picked up a Modfactor pedal to go with my TF and have noticed that the thing changes output level in a a big way depending on algo.. selecting chorus for example seems to lift the ouput level significantly.. is this normal?

I don’t have a Modfactor but it does happens with the algorithms I have in my H9.

Same case for Pitchfactor.

st.bede
      Participant

Now that I can adjust the out per preset, I do not worry about that any more. There has been great support from Eventide for the pedals.  🙂

wedelich
      Eventide Staff
      grappagreen wrote:

Hi all.  I've picked up a Modfactor pedal to go with my TF and have noticed that the thing changes output level in a a big way depending on algo.. selecting chorus for example seems to lift the ouput level significantly.. is this normal?

This is normal, and as st. bede stated, our solution to this issue was to add output level control per preset.  If even the output level adjustment doesn't contain the volume swings for you, there may be an issue.  But I'm pretty confident it should work.  

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.