modFactor preset levels

Home Forums Products Stompboxes modFactor preset levels

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pjwassermann
      Participant

Hi everybody

I love the modFactor’s sound but I have problems with the different levels of the presets: changing presets live cause big volume jumps.

In H9 Control there’s al level fader but it doesn’t seem to have any effect.

Thanks for all hints!

PJ Wassermann

gkellum
      Participant
      pjwassermann wrote:

In H9 Control there's al level fader but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Which level fader are you referring to?  The input gain under Pedal Settings?  You should be able to use adjust the Output Level slider in the preset screen of H9 Control to deal with these level differences.

pjwassermann
        Participant
        Quote:

Which level fader are you referring to?  The input gain under Pedal Settings?  You should be able to use adjust the Output Level slider in the preset screen of H9 Control to deal with these level differences.

I’m referring to the level fader on the right of the H9Control “Presets” window, above the “Output” button.

I haven’t seen any volume control in the “Settings”.

I need level settings individually for each preset as they have wildly differing output levels which makes them difficult to use in a live situation.

The differences between input and output can easily be seen in the meters under “Input Gain and Level Meters”.

h9-nz

I’ve asked about this before, but anyway… why can’t the output level be a paramater that can be assigned to the expression pedal? This would be super useful for getting sound levels right on the fly.

pjwassermann
      Participant

It would still be great to get an answer if this level fader in H9Control is working for ModFactor or not.

Thanks and kind regards

PJ Wassermann

gkellum
        Participant
        pjwassermann wrote:

It would still be great to get an answer if this level fader in H9Control is working for ModFactor or not.

We just tested it, and it's working fine.  Could you reset the system settings of your ModFactor to see if that helps?  Sometimes, the system settings get messed up after installing a software update, and then you start seeing all kinds of strange behavior.  To do so, turn your ModFactor off, and then turn it on again with the right footswitch and the algorithm selection encoder pressed.  This will clear out the system settings, but won't affect your presets.

pjwassermann
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

We just tested it, and it’s working fine.  Could you reset the system settings of your ModFactor to see if that helps?  

Thanks, that helped!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.