ModFactor Registration

Home Forums Products Stompboxes ModFactor Registration

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      18watt

Is it just me, or can anyone else register their ModFactor? I'm getting an "invalid serial number" message. Thanks!

drooney

Hi 18watt,

Please provide me your serial number and let me look into this for you.

D. Rooney
      Audio Support Technician
      Eventide Inc.
      support@eventide.com

18watt

Thanks! It's MF-00168. I have a second ModFactor arriving tomorrow, so I'll need to register that one, too.

drooney

Thank you for that. I am currently not certain as to what the issue is, however I have escalated the problem and I will be in touch with you once I have been notified of that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at support@eventide.com

D. Rooney
      Audio Support Technician
      Eventide Inc.

18watt

Thank you!

drooney

Hi 18Watt,

Your patience is greatly appreciated! The ability to register your ModFactor has been enabled. I did a double-check of the process and you should experience no further issue.

If you or any other customers experience any issues registering a ModFactor, please contact us in the Support department – support@eventide.com

Enjoy!!

D. Rooney
      Audio Support Technician
      Eventide Inc.
      support@eventide.com

18watt

Thanks! It's registered. 🙂

drooney

Good news! Thank you for the follow up! Yes

thion_o

hello,

I can not register my modfactor MF-00492,

it says : "A system error occurred while registering your product. Please contact Eventide support."

Could you please help me ?

Best regards.

timothyhill

I think your best option would be to contact Eventide Support. They are really the only ones who can help with registration problems. Give them a call or shoot them an email (with a complete description of the problem, how you were trying to connect, serial number, and as many other details as possible) and I'm sure they'll be glad to help you get it straightened out.

From http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support.aspx

Contacting Eventide Support

Our support department can be contacted by telephone, email, or our Support Forums.

• Email. Inquiries can be emailed to support@eventide.com
      • Telephone. The Support Department can be reached by telephone at (201) 641-1200 from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.