Modfactor with bluetooth

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Modfactor with bluetooth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Trendin
      Participant

Hi, is there a way to connect some usb-b to bluetooth adapter tp modfactor so i could connect it wirelessly to my pc?

gkellum
      Participant
      Trendin wrote:

Hi, is there a way to connect some usb-b to bluetooth adapter tp modfactor so i could connect it wirelessly to my pc?

ModFactor doesn't have a Bluetooth chip in it.  You can do that with the H9 though which does have a Bluetooth chip in it.

Trendin
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

Trendin wrote:

ModFactor doesn’t have a Bluetooth chip in it.  You can do that with the H9 though which does have a Bluetooth chip in it.

I know and that’s not what i asked.

I want to connect a usb to blueooth connector to modfactor so it could have bluetooth capabilties. Is this possible?

gkellum
        Participant
        Trendin wrote:

I want to connect a usb to blueooth connector to modfactor so it could have bluetooth capabilties. Is this possible?

The ModFactor has a USB slave jack.  Bluetooth USB dongles need a USB master jack.  So, as you're describing it, this won't work.

For this to work, you would need some sort of wireless MIDI device that connects to the ModFactor directly over MIDI and connects to your computer wirelessly in some fashion.  If you do some online research, you might be able to find something that does this.  The solutions I know of are all geared to use with iOS devices;  I don't know of anything offhand that will meet your needs.

Trendin
      Participant

I see 🙁

Thanks for the quick reply.

holty

Thats a shame that its not possible. I’d like to connect my two MF & TFs to my ipad without the wires.   Is there any options if you use a usd hub with bluetooth connections?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.