Momentary “infinite repeat” switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Momentary “infinite repeat” switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi!

First, I'd like to say that I really dig the Time Factor. It's THE delay pedal I was looking for. I only have a little suggestion though: it would be cool if the infinite repeat function could be set as momentary instead of push-on/push-off, just like a Boss DD-series on the Hold setting…

Thanks,

P-L

AlexK

I second this.  It would make it WAAAY more usable for me also.

-Alex 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

We may be able to do this, I'll look into it.

AlexK

Dan,  actually one more thing related to this…it would be great if when you step on the infinite repeat switch, it would continue repeating everything you're playing, not just keep repeating the last thing you played before enabling it.  I guess you could do that presently with an AUX footswitch to set the mix and feedback to 100% (although I'm not sure you can have it set to momentary), but it would be nice to be able to assign that to the repeat footswitch.  

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Alex,

This is already possible using the aux switch input. You can assign aux switches to any parameter change just like the expression pedal. All you need to do is assign the up position to no feedback(or whatever you want) and the down position to 100% feedback. The setup is in the system mode and the exact steps should be in the manual.

Dan

pnadora
      Participant

Using the parameter change option to boost the feedback is a way around, but the problem is that you will loose whatever feedback you have programmed on the preset since it will change it to the programmed minimal setting. Just havving the repeat button momentary would be much easier. Since it would not mess with the feedback it would be able to just use the function on the fly in a song without messing up the settings for the rest of it. It would be really cool if that could be included in a future update.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.