mono or stereo per preset

Home Forums Products Stompboxes mono or stereo per preset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      alihai
      Participant

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if it’s possible to set the pedal in mono or stereo for each preset.

For example, I’d like to use a reverb preset as stereo in a song, but a delay preset in mono in another song.

Can I set it up for each preset? if so how?

Thanks!

alihai
      Participant

anyone able to help me with this? 

gkellum
      Participant

I don't understand what exactly it is you're trying to do and why you'd want to do this.  For example do you have two channels going to two amps and you want to switch from sterero to mono to effectively turn off on amp?

In any case the H9 supports several different routing modes:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/setting-prepost-routing-options-h9

alihai
      Participant

Hey thanks for replying and sorry if my post was confusing.

Basically I’m using one of the delays in the h9 with two delays each at a different tempo.

I play with a stereo rig (2 amps), and my problem is that delay A plays only on the right amp and delay B only form the left amp.

Would it be possible to have both delays playing on both of them?

The same it’s even more prominent when I use Ultra Tap (I think I’m using the “stutter” preset).

Would it be possible to change this here as well?

At the same time in another song I use an effect that does kinda the same bouncing between the two, but in that case I like the way it is, that’s why I was asking if it can be set differently for each effect.

Please let me know if you need more info

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.