Mounting Pitchfactor on Pedal Board / Flip Base?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Mounting Pitchfactor on Pedal Board / Flip Base?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jtm45

I’m in the process of changing to Temple pedal boards. The issue with the Eventide pedals is that nothing will stick to the base and I do not want to remove the rubber pad or adhere the Temple mounting hardware over the SN tag. I flipped the base over and there is a slight bit of compression from the rubber base to the circuit board. I powered up the Pitchfactor and there were no issues. I cleaned the base with alcohol prior to flipping. 

Long term, could there be any issues? It would be nice if Eventide would have blank bases available.

kenhan
      Participant
      jtm45 wrote:

I’m in the process of changing to Temple pedal boards. The issue with the Eventide pedals is that nothing will stick to the base and I do not want to remove the rubber pad or adhere the Temple mounting hardware over the SN tag. I flipped the base over and there is a slight bit of compression from the rubber base to the circuit board. I powered up the Pitchfactor and there were no issues. I cleaned the base with alcohol prior to flipping. 

Long term, could there be any issues? It would be nice if Eventide would have blank bases available.

I also have a Temple board on order and am interested if anyone has used it with H9. My concerns are the same as above. Will flipping the bottom plate work? Alternately, how do you remove the rubber feet?

jtm45
        kenhan wrote:
        I also have a Temple board on order and am interested if anyone has used it with H9. My concerns are the same as above. Will flipping the bottom plate work? Alternately, how do you remove the rubber feet?

Oops, missed the the H9 in your comment, sorry, can’t help with that pedal. Maybe take the back off and see if it can be done..

gkellum
        Participant
        kenhan wrote:

Alternately, how do you remove the rubber feet?

You should be able to pop them off with a flat head screwdriver or what not.  They come off fairly easily.

jtm45

Flipping the base caused no issues with the pitchfactor. Leave the rubber foot pad on, no need to remove, It will compress a bit. The Temple Audio mount base is about the same height as the plate outer edge bevel, it’s a solid mount to the pedal board. This might work with all of these Eventide series pedals. Upside is that you can always restore the pedal to original condition.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.