Mounting the H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Mounting the H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      engedal
      Participant

Hey everyone, new here on the forum. This has probably been through lots of post's but I couldn't find any……I am currently using a PedalTrain board and wondering what everyone's been doing to mount their H9. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

thatsrayor

I've seen it mounted using cable ties. I haven't tried yet but that's probably what I'll do. Not much else you can do with those feet in the way…

gkellum
      Participant

A fair number of people have knocked the little rubber feet off and put velcro on the bottom.  I see that all the time…

IvoWennekes
      Participant

There is no need for knocking those feet off. Just use two layers of Pedal Board Tape (no Velcro), and you have a very strong connection to your board, high enough to get those feet up in the air, and keep your H9 in tact.

engedal
      Participant

Thanks to all who helped me out…..

engedal
      Participant

IvoWennekes, what do you mean by 2 layers of "pedal board tape"? Thanks

IvoWennekes
      Participant

Check this video, at 2.20, for a very clear example:

http://youtu.be/AtF5FBr18tQ

TubeAmped

I have a Pedaltrain Board and I just mounted my H9 Max. I just put a layer of velcro (hook side) onto the bottom of the pedal and it seemed to mount just fine. The feet on the H9 don’t seem that high to moe and there is enough bite on the velcro that I am not worried about it holding. I was mainly worried about messing the feet up and not knowing whether I could get replacements or not. In any event, I think I’m good. Good luck with your set up!

Mike

vaisatchatrucci
      Participant

Hey guys I’ve been using this stuff for years because it’s like the strongest Velcro ever and they sell it now at Home Depot. It’s not cheap but it’s killer. Just make sure it’s where you want it to be cause it takes using a screwdriver to wedge it apart if you want to relocate a pedal. Cool thing is it’s thick enough where you won’t have to remove the feet on the H9 for it to lock down on your pedal train or whatever board you’re using.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.