Moving Algorhitmes from max to core

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Moving Algorhitmes from max to core

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      BertVivie

Hi,

Bought a H9 Core and Max for our band, and need to know how you can move a algoritme from the Max to the Core.

The core will be used when I Play the Bass and the max when playing solo guitar we think when playing he bass we need less algorhitme’s

I also just downloaded the Windows program (No IOS here) to connect to both devices.

I did read the manuals but they are realy technical so If someone can give some clues.

Is it enough to copy a preset from the max to the core and is the algorhitme copied with it ?

Second question

What is a good subset of Algorhitmes for a Bass player.

gkellum
      Participant
      BertVivie wrote:

Bought a H9 Core and Max for our band, and need to know how you can move a algoritme from the Max to the Core.

When you go through the registration process, all of the algorithms will be installed to the Core.  Some users have been confused by the fact that the preset list stays the same on the Core.  If you want, you can download the H9 Max preset list from the Downloads section of the H9 Control product page and install it to your Core (eventideaudio.com/h9control).  Or alternatively, you could save the preset list off of your Max to your PC using H9 Control and then save it to your Core.  This video gives a good into to working with presets in H9 Control: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHXCu9H0Jek

BertVivie wrote:

What is a good subset of Algorhitmes for a Bass player.

One of our DSP engineers used to be a professional bass player, and in this video he talks about some of his favorite algorithms for bass: 

BertVivie

Hi gkellum, 

Tried to import the H8 max preset list (v2) downloaded  from your site to my H9 core, first I got a warning screen:

Data imported, Imported one preset list and no preset (with a report and ok button)

When showing the lists of presets there is a new preset list available but al these presets are connected to the H910 H949 Algoritme which is the only algoritme present on the core version.

So I think the algoritme’s are not imported with this processs ?

So how can I copy the aloritme’s from the max and import them to my core ?

gkellum
        Participant
        BertVivie wrote:

When showing the lists of presets there is a new preset list available but al these presets are connected to the H910 H949 Algoritme which is the only algoritme present on the core version.

So I think the algoritme's are not imported with this processs ?

Could you post a screenshot of that?  I'm not 100% sure what you're seeing, but if you imported the list and didn't have the algorithms available, you should see the algorithms inactivated;  you wouldn't see them as H910 / H949 presets.  Are you sure that you were looking at the presets in the imported list and not the presets that were already on your H9?

BertVivie

I tried some more things from the controler app on my windows PC and tried restore purchase in the settings menu.

Now all of the algoritme’s who are on the max are also on the core, so I think I solved it.

Now the fun part can begin, Playing music with it.

gkellum
      Participant

Great!  Have fun!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.