Moving programs between lists

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Moving programs between lists

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jay7347
      Participant

Is there a quick way, (ok, lol, any way), to move a program from a copied, (editable), list to a new list. I’m trying to create smaller “set lists”, four or five programs, for Sunday mornings so I don’t have to scroll thru the whole list of programs. Any advice on arranging of this lists would be greatly appreciated. Tnx!

-Jay

brock
      Participant

I don’t know that you can on the hardware itself, without changing the loaded default List(?).  It’s not in front of me right now, but … In H90, I believe Save To List (next to the big SAVE button on the Parameters tab) is the way to go to jump Lists.

jay7347
      Participant

Hey Brock, thanks for answering. I should have started by saying in the H90. (Geez I’ve done enough software beta testing to know that, sorry.) The “Save Program to List” was where I figured it would happen but it just gives an option of replacing one of the general list of 99 programs, not moving to a specific named list. I copied “User 1”, now renamed “Master”. Created an editable list from that copy and was hoping to move further edited programs into a third list that would be the current week’s set list, a list that would change weekly.

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

The H90 ships with three empty user lists: User 2, User 3, and User4. Creating new lists and copying a list is done easily on the H90 Control app, and it looks like you’ve figured out how to do that. If you want to copy Programs from your “Master” list to another list from the H90, whenever you hold down Programs to go into the Save process, by turning the third Quick Knob you can store to a different user list altogether. Once you’ve decided on a list and position, press PERFORM to move on to editing the name. If you don’t wish to make changes, simply press PERFORM again to finalize. Otherwise, we can use the Quick Knobs to edit the title by positioning the cursor with Quick knob 1, we can choose alphanumeric characters with Quick Knob 2, and delete characters with Quick Knob 3. Once we’ve made our changes press PERFORM to store them. If we need to go back to change the position again or want to start over on the title, press SELECT once. Pressing twice will cancel the saving process.

brock
        Participant

Sorry ’bout that.  That’s what happens when I answer before confirming it for myself.  I could’ve sworn Save To List had a secondary entry for List selection.  I guess it makes sense, if you think of H90 Control as ‘reading’ from the H90 hardware.

Let me see if I can cobble together at least a workaround (when I can see it in front of me).  I’m fast approaching the end of my User Lists.  [EDIT: … and Joe saves the day.]

jay7347
      Participant

Big thanks Joe!!!

I can make that work by importing into bank 3 or 4 and then into positions 1-4 when I’m sure of order thereby making it a quick foot tap to switch in between songs. I had wrangled a cut and paste way of doing it but yours is much cleaner. Kudos on the H90 Control. I’m only two days into trying to understand it but there’s lots of “tweaking” potential there. Thanks again!

-Jay

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

Once you’ve moved your Programs into position, may I recommend using Bank Mode during your performance? It’s the easiest way to access Programs on the fly and moving between banks of 3 with ease.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.