Moving Subscription to a new computer

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Moving Subscription to a new computer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      andrewcraven

I just bought a new laptop and need to move my subscription over to my new computer.  Do I just download the bundle installer on the new computer and move my iLOK licenses over? is it that simple? 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey, yes it's quite simple:

1. First, install the Gobbler app on your new machine and download installers
      2. If you're using machine activation, you should deactivate the licenses on your "old" computer and then activate them on the new laptop (you can use iLok License Manager for that)
      3. Or, if you are using an iLok USB dongle, you can just plug the dongle in to the new machine

Hope that helps!

nicocercueil
      Participant

Hi,

We have two new computers and would like to use the Physion we bought on this computers. Is there a way we could keep them on our old computers ? We have lots of work on these old ones and wouldn’t want not to be able to work again on these ones by moving the licenses. For exemple we didn’t had any problem to install or Ableton licenses on our new computer without shutting down on the old one.

It would be a pitty to have to by something we already bought a second time.

I hope you understand.

Let me know

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.