multi-effect PitchFuzz

Home Forums Products Stompboxes multi-effect PitchFuzz

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      lmlyons
      Participant

Hmmmmm..  Can’t wait to hear it, if I’m reading the NAMM 2017 page correctly.

Take care!

L

brock
      Participant
      The Teaser wrote:

One Fuzz

Two Delays

Three Pitches

One H9 Algorithm

It’ll be interesting to see how those routings are (or can be) configured.  It sounds massive in the teaser video. I’ve got to believe that pitch bends heard in it have to be physically produced (a whammy bar).

Now, this is sad, but that tidbit already brought an FR to mind.

Three chromatic harmonies is a given … It’s unrealistic to expect that ‘intelligent’ harmony could be crammed in with everything else.  But detuning by +/- cents over / under unison …  instant quadruple-tracking.

Bodde
        Participant
        brock wrote:

It’ll be interesting to see how those routings are (or can be) configured.  It sounds massive in the teaser video. I’ve got to believe that pitch bends heard in it have to be physically produced (a whammy bar).

Yes. I really wat to know how the delays are configurated and what parameters they have, how many milliseconds etc. And also what the pitch shifter can do. I hope it does ambient stuff. I guess we have to be patient and find out soon. But I am excited about this new algo!

peterfrequency
      Participant

Is there a release date yet? Any new demo videos (preferably also showing non-guitar sources)? Looking forward

DrOctabass

I’m interested as well in the release date. Would love to hear this on bass.

brock
      Participant

It looks like sometime in March.

https://youtu.be/kHxOjUTWVyU

Sounds like the delays will feature feedback routing(s).  And the generated pitches can be set to more than just octave intervals.  More importantly, we now know that the PEACH parameter ranges from around 0-400.

maxpowersr
        brock wrote:

It looks like sometime in March.

https://youtu.be/kHxOjUTWVyU

Sounds like the delays will feature feedback routing(s).  And the generated pitches can be set to more than just octave intervals.  More importantly, we now know that the PEACH parameter ranges from around 0-400.

I am looking forward to this algorithm

grosson
      Participant

March is ending…

actioncamp
        Participant
        grosson wrote:

March is ending…

It was mentioned in another thread that it’s been pushed back to late April

grosson
        Participant
        actioncamp wrote:

grosson wrote:

March is ending…

It was mentioned in another thread that it’s been pushed back to late April

Ah OK thank you

Big Lid
      Participant

What’s the ETA?

michaelboe
      Participant

Havent heard much after seeing the NAMM demos and whatnot. 

Bodde
      Participant

Just wanted to say that Pitchfuzz is great! This week I am revising some of the algos that I haven’t used for a while. Each day checking another algo again. After all those years Pitchfuzz is one my favorite algo. The fuzz sounds nice on its own. The pitch shifter is great too. It can do delays and chorus stuff or pitch delay arp stuff. Love these combined algos. Same goes for Spacetime. Pitchfuzz would be a nice candidate for a future dot9 pedal version I think….

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.