Multiple H9s and connection

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Multiple H9s and connection

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Savvy_David

Hope someone can shed some light on this. I can only connect 1 H9 at a time but I have two and would like to have them both connected at the same time using the H9 control app. Can this be done?

gkellum
      Participant

What kind of device with what version OS are you trying to connect to your H9s? This is presumably using Bluetooth?

gkellum
      Participant

The H9 Control manual has a section at the beginning on connectivity issues: 

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-control-manual

Savvy_David

Got it working now. After reading it could be an issue with Apple’s Sierra IOS. Works ok with my iPhone now though.

Whilst you are here though if I export my presests for back up i.e. via email etc or to import onto another device I have like an iPad? It’s not like a laptop where you can save it to a hard disk / desktop and select the file etc? So how does one import them?

gkellum
        Participant
        Savvy_David wrote:

Whilst you are here though if I export my presests for back up i.e. via email etc or to import onto another device I have like an iPad? It's not like a laptop where you can save it to a hard disk / desktop and select the file etc? So how does one import them?

You can email yourself the file containing the presets, open the email on the device you want to import the presets, and right click on the presets to open them in H9 Control. H9 Control will then automatically import them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.