Multiple vs 1 H9 pedals question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Multiple vs 1 H9 pedals question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mikeyralston

I saw a guitarist online with 2 H9 pedals.
      I read something about only being able to load 1 algorithm per preset ( was I mistaken ?).
      I ask because I want to use the H9 max as a live vocal effects processor so I’m worried that I will only have one algorithm that to work with.
      I want to, for ex., be able to have chorus and delay + compression /eq operating on the same preset. Is this possible with only 1 H9?
      Or is this the reason why people ( rich people)
      Buy multiple H9s?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      mikeyralston wrote:
      I want to, for ex., be able to have chorus and delay + compression /eq operating on the same preset. Is this possible with only 1 H9? Or is this the reason why people ( rich people) Buy multiple H9s?

There are some algorithms in H9 that have multiple effects in one algorithm. For example, SpaceTime algorithm has Chorus + Delay + Reverb; PitchFuzz has Fuzz + Pitches + Delay. However, if you want chorus + delay + compression /eq, it's not possible to have them with only 1 H9. Yes, it is the reason why people buy multiple H9s. The good news is that you can just buy an H9 Core after the first H9 Max. A Core can sync all algorithms if you already have a Max, which can save you 300 bucks if you want a second one. 

mikeyralston

That’s cool! Thanks

mikeyralston

Thanks. Very cool!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.