Musicom efx 2 to pitchfactor and space

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Musicom efx 2 to pitchfactor and space

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mozzriot

Hi guys, 

First and foremost, the factor pedals are amazing!!! I am using them with a musicom efx 2 and have no problem sending PC messages so that they change presets at the same time.

What I wanted to know is whether there is a way for them to switch to different presets at the same time. By that I mean if I tell pitchfactor to go to preset 32 The space also goes to preset 32. Is there any way that I could make it so that the space could go to a different pre set?

From the manual I know that the factor pedal is capable of transmitting programme messages to accomplish this but I don't think it can do it when it is receiving pc messages from the musicom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have only started using the midi aspect of this equipment in the last two days so please forgive me if this is a complete newbie question!!!

Many thanks

John

thom
      Participant

Yes, I do this with the Musicom and Timefactor and ModFactor.  You just need to set say the Space to receive MIDI channel 1 and the Pitchfactor to receive MIDI channel 2, then you can set a single patch on the Musicom to transmit say PC 13 on MIDI channel 1 and PC 42 on MIDI channel 2. Simple.

mozzriot

Hey thom

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I figured it out in the end, I got the channel part right, but being the numb nuts I am I had the second pedal set to XMT not thru.

Am sure I will have plenty of more moronic questions re midi! So watch this space!

Thanks again,

John

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.