My ‘increment preset’ switching stopped working, can anyone help?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes My ‘increment preset’ switching stopped working, can anyone help?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Chalky
      Participant

My H9 is fitted with a Barn 3 switcher and configured so that 

1. ‘Active’ On / Off 

2. (lower left) Tuner 

3 and 4 (right) increments Up/Down

..and that has worked well for me .. until recently I noticed the UP increment was not working. 

I checked the configuration on the software (attached), and there was no change to what I had before. I know the actual switch is working because is works either as a Tap BPM changer or to change parameters in the Hot mode. 

Can anyone help? sad

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Check that the switch on the left side of the OX9 is set properly. It should be set to the back position (away from you), if you’re using it in 3-button mode. The forward position (towards you) is best for use with an expression pedal, and this mode causes the right switch of the OX9 to behave like a flex button.

Chalky
      Participant

Thanks, yes the mini toggle switch on the Barn3 is set in the correct position, that was the first thing I thought of too as it has happened before.  

camn
      Participant

what switch are you even talking about? 

And what is it doing and how did you test it?

Chalky
      Participant

AH…. AH… SOLVED!! I clean forgot that I had to press down the TAP switch to revert back to Increment …sorry sorry sorry and thanks for everyone’s help !! 

Chalky
      Participant
      camn wrote:

what switch are you even talking about? 

And what is it doing and how did you test it?

Sorry, my bad … I thought i’d uploaded a graphic first time but it didn’t come out ..  here’s trying again… 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.