Naming a Patch thru FactorLib?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Naming a Patch thru FactorLib?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Billy Foppiano
      Participant

Is ANYBODY having ANY luck naming a patch in FactorLIb, and then transmitting it to the pedal?

I have had NO luck…

I jumped thru the hoops to upgrade to 3 and re-ass the pedal.

Billy

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry you are having trouble. But, we cannot duplicate these problems. Not saying they don't exist, just that we cannot duplicate.

So, please help us. Start with a factory preset on a pedal running the latest software, send it to FactorLib, rename it and then send it back. Please tell us exactly how you are doing this (name all commands and actions), and exactly what happens.

oyarsa
      Participant

I have updated the TF as well as the FactorLib software.  In FactorLib, I receive presets from TF.  I then rename the first preset "test" and send it back to TF.  TF shows a "load OK" message, but shows no indication of a new name for preset 1.  I then recieve the presets into the software and there is no name change.

It does not appear to be working……

oyarsa
      Participant

OK. I think I have it figured out……..Once I re-initialized the TF, all seems to be working properly.  The renaming shows up and transfers back and forth between the software fine…..GREAT!

Remember to Backup your patches before re-initializing!

Big Smile

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.