Need to re register H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Need to re register H9

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      montigeau
      Participant

The Previous owner didn't unregister so I just got  my H9 and I can't use H9 control until I'm registered. I sent an email to support, but haven't heard back yet. I was wondering if there is a more direct way to do this? 

Thanks 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Email to support is the way (you should hear within a few days), or persuade the previous owner to do the decent thing.

montigeau
      Participant

thanks, all should be good now.  people who are buying used, you may want to be aware of this!  Tell the previous owner to unregister it!

gjohung
      Participant

I bought the unit from Guitar Center used. I tried to use the H9 Control and it said it has been already registered. Is there a special emil Eventide has other then generic email?

gjohung
      Participant

I have retired from music. I am ready sell my H9. I have a potential buyer. I noticed the serieal number has been marred with velcro. How can I transter the title

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If you look at the User Manual it will tell you how to read the serial number. Look under SYSTEM/UTILITY.

cpaggen
      Participant

Same here, just bought a used H9 only to realise I can’t actually tweak it unless I send a mail to eventide?! This is so annoying.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      gjohung wrote:

I bought the unit from Guitar Center used. I tried to use the H9 Control and it said it has been already registered. Is there a special emil Eventide has other then generic email?

support@eventide.com   Don't forget that this is a holiday weekend so there may be delays.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.