New Factor and Space Upgrades?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New Factor and Space Upgrades?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Coalface

Hello,

My first post here.

Am interested whether or not some new upgrades are on the way, or if anyone might share some workarounds. I have the four pedals in my rack, but would like to see some improvements in the MIDI control.

1. Independent MIDI CC's for A&B delays in the TF in addition to the mix parameter. This way a separate instant access button for each can be assigned to A or B delay on a remote footcontroller.

2. Delay level parameter in the PF, mainly for Micropitch etc.

3. Space spillover and patch change "phantom dry signal" issue resolved.

Chris……..   

achaput

Hi Chris,

1. You can control Delay A and Delay B independently with MIDI CC. This is done by assigning konbs 2 and 3 to be controlled by the MIDI CC of your choice. You can assign these in the RCV CNTL menu of the MIDI section of System Mode.

We are looking into your questions 2 and 3.

Cheers,

Alan

Coalface

Thanks Alan,

Only problem is I use the factors in a wet/dry rig with killdry engaged. If I select no delay for either A or B (a CC level of zero to knob 2 or 3) with the Timefactor, it passes a dry signal which doesn't play well in a wet/dry rig (phasing). If no delay on A or B meant mute when Killdry was engaged, I'd take it, but then I'd lose the trail off's.

Chris….

Watchmannpc

Hey Alan I also have all four Factor pedals in my rig. The videos you have done have been extremely helpful. One request for me is a true trem delay in the time factor pedal ( maybe an extra feature in the mod delay) that would be awesome. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.