New Fangled Audio not loading in Logic Pro X

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins New Fangled Audio not loading in Logic Pro X

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      stainler

Hi, i have recently bought the plugin, and i have followed all the steps for installation and authorisation. The plugins has also been validated and made allowed to use in logic pro x. However, the plugin is not available for selection as an instrument. I tried downloading Pendulate, which is the free version. As for Pendulate, everything works perfectly fine. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thank you 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      stainler wrote:

Hi, i have recently bought the plugin, and i have followed all the steps for installation and authorisation. The plugins has also been validated and made allowed to use in logic pro x. However, the plugin is not available for selection as an instrument. I tried downloading Pendulate, which is the free version. As for Pendulate, everything works perfectly fine. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thank you 

Hi, I responded to you on Facebook, too, but I wanted to put the response here in case anyone is having a similar problem…

Try opening iLok License Manager, if the licenses is activated on your machine right click and select deactivate, and reactivating it.  If it wasn't activated, just activate it.  Then reboot your computer and reopen logic.  Let me know if that doesn't work.

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.