New Features to H90 control

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New Features to H90 control

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      malkyshy
      Participant

Hi all,
      It is my hope that the Eventide staff will participate in this thread and use suggestions listed here.
      I’ll go first:

H90 Control Features Suggestions

1. I wish there was a way to enter values manually by typing. (click on the value opens a typing box and user can enter numerical value, or select from a dropdown in case of time signature etc.)

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for your suggestion. This feature is something we’re working on. Feel free to comment with any further suggestions you have.

Lightborne
      Participant

I’d like to vote for that feature.  Definitely necessary – it’s very hard to dial in a specific value!

Also – you should be able to double-click any knob in the software to return it to its default value.

lakitaman
      Participant

Hello! sorry for bad English )
      it would be convenient for the application to assign hotkeys for various tabs such as editing routing and so on.
      Thank you )

brock
      Participant

All reasonable suggestions here.  I believe copy / paste for Program Notes has already been mentioned elsewhere, as has the ‘refresh’ quirk there, too.

I may be in the minority here, but I always run into the character limit (256?) when typing up Program Notes.  That may be a function of the hover-over-(i) preview window, but I would personally like more clarity & spacing available.

d.puempin
      Participant

1. I wish there was a way to enter values manually by typing. (click on the value opens a typing box and user can enter numerical value, or select from a dropdown in case of time signature etc.)

In my opinion the software needs this. Entering values with a trackpad or mouse is time consuming and challenging.

There could be the option to fine-tune the value with the cursor keys.
      I’d be also thankful for bigger jumps when for example the Shift-key is used simultaneously. Maybe ±10 instead of ±1?

Resetting the value with Backspace would be nice too – like in Ableton Live.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.