New H9 algorithms.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New H9 algorithms.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bbbobwilson

Are there any plans for EHX Superego type algorithm, with delay etc included?

Don't really want to skip a weeks rent to get the EHX, at ten times the price of a algorithm. ??

brock
      Participant

Cool idea.  A number of algorithms already feature some variation on a freeze function.  When I bought the (original) EHX Freeze pedal, I was amazed at the sheer number of unique effects that I could pull off with such a deceptively simple device.  Totally unexpected, and more than a 'one-trick pony'.

I've looked into the SuperEgo for the added glissando effects.  I wonder if the PitchFlex algorithm could me modified for a freeze effect.  I can see how that might have to compete with the normal Flex switch function.  But the glide, glide rate, and glide envelope curves are there already.

This (very loosely) fits in with another 'wish list' feature request that I had in mind for PitchFlex: Chromatic pitch shifts.  A Flex shift between H and T destinations locked to distinct note values; over the times defined by the Delay knobs.  Currently, I do this with an EHX 8 Step Program sequencer controlling one of the PitchFactor algos, but it'd be convenient to do 'natively'.

hendrik7

I'd jump on that

chadwhipped
      Participant

Yes me too this is obviously possible please add this for us eventide

Chalky
      Participant

And a pitch dive that replicates Boss’s PS6 Capability to mimic a whammy bar to the full ‘way down’ instead of limited to two octaves as currently is the case on H9… this is really useful for guitarists using a hard tail guitar that has no tremolo bar.

chadwhipped
      Participant

Yes please superego patch would be such a win for eventide

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.