New H9 – Bluetooth Issues

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New H9 – Bluetooth Issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dakota

Received a new H9 today. 

Paired to my iPad and the iPad shows it connected and paired in the settings.

However, when started, the app tells me the H9 has been disconnected and then starts and restored in a loop that never ends.

I turned the Bluetooth on and off at the H9, but only one blue light is illuminated. The second blue light showing pairing at the H9 is never illuminated.

Pretty annoyed that this is occurring.

I disconnected the H9 from the iPAD and repaired it with the passcode several times. Each time it connects and is shown paired at the iPAD but NEVER at the H9.

Thoughts?

Dakota. 

gkellum
      Participant

Could you send an email to support@eventide.com with a link to this forum post?  From your description of the problem, that's likely a hardware problem.  Don't worry;  we'll get this sorted out though.

Dakota

Appreciate the fast response. Unfortunately, I am leaving on a trip at 4PM tomorrow. Was hoping to have the H9 setup and ready to go. Alternatively, I will have to use my other Eventide Pedals so it won't be a total loss.

Will return the defective unit tomorrow AM.

PS, Also tried pairing with my iPhone….same issue. So it does appear to be a defective unit.

Thanks

Dakota

gkellum
      Participant

Ok, sorry to hear that this happened at an inconvenient time.  Theoretically, you could connect to your H9 via USB from a Mac or Windows computer and set it up that way;  the problem you're having with  Bluetooth wouldn't affect communicating with the H9 over USB.  But it probably would be better to just get this sorted out now by returning the unit.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.