new H9 Max factory default preset list

Home Forums Products Stompboxes new H9 Max factory default preset list

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      gkellum
      Participant

We've updated the default factory preset list that comes with an H9 Max.  We wanted to reorder the default factory preset list a bit so that the first ten presets were bread and butter presets which should prove useful to customers in a broad variety of musical contexts. The following ten presets show off some of the more 'out there' effects that the H9 is capable of producing.

If you are an H9 Max owner and you haven't changed the default preset list, then when you next update the software on your H9 Max, you will notice that the preset list has changed, but you can revert to the old preset list at any time; we've posted both the new and the old H9 Max preset lists on the H9 product page. You can download and install these lists to your H9 using H9 Control as explained on the product page:

Blaze
      Participant

Thanks for the information. I’m using an iMac with OSX 10.10 installed, and the H9 control app. When I hit the download button on the Eventide site for the lists ( V1 & V2 ), it simply downloads the html page link and no file to my downloads folder. I must be missing somethiong here, so please explain exactly what I should do to restore or add these presets lists as additional lists in the H9 Control app on the Mac. I can’t see where I could download these from the H9 Control app.

Thanks,

Doug

gkellum
        Participant
        Blaze wrote:

When I hit the download button on the Eventide site for the lists ( V1 & V2 ), it simply downloads the html page link and no file to my downloads folder.

I just tried the download buttons myself.  They seem to be broken.  Sorry, we'll fix those on Monday.

Blaze
      Participant

Thanks for looking into this so quickly. Great support!

Cheers,

Doug

gkellum
      Participant

Ok, the download links for those preset lists should be working now.

Blaze
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

Ok, the download links for those preset lists should be working now.

Yes they are.. thanks for sorting it out for us!

Blaze
      Participant

I had a problem with the List V2. H9 Control reported that was no data fo presets or list imported. List V1 was ok though. Could you please see if this a problem as well on your system?

Thanks

gkellum
        Participant
        Blaze wrote:

I had a problem with the List V2. H9 Control reported that was no data fo presets or list imported. List V1 was ok though. Could you please see if this a problem as well on your system?

Yeap, I saw the same thing. I just fixed the problem.  Sorry!

Blaze
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

Blaze wrote:

Yeap, I saw the same thing. I just fixed the problem.  Sorry!

Thanks.. there’s only one problem.. the V2 list is the same as V1. 

gkellum
        Participant
        Blaze wrote:

Thanks.. there's only one problem.. the V2 list is the same as V1. 

Sorry, I've been doing a bunch of things at once.  (We just announced the Anthology X plugin bundle.  Hurray!)

It should be the right list now.

Blaze
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

Blaze wrote:

Thanks.. there’s only one problem.. the V2 list is the same as V1. 

Sorry, I’ve been doing a bunch of things at once.  (We just announced the Anthology X plugin bundle.  Hurray!)

It should be the right list now.

No problem.. I understand how that can happen. Congratulations on the release of the Anthology X plugin Bundle. It is remarkable to consider how far things have come, and have so much creative technology available in a native format!

Thanks for fixing the list.. it’s all working perfectly now!

Cheers,

Doug

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.