New H9 Max Factory Preset List

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New H9 Max Factory Preset List

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      h9controller
      Eventide Staff

If you're the proud owner of an H9 Max, feel free to try our updated H9 MAX Factory Preset List, Version 4!  This updated list now includes presets from Sculpt, PitchFuzz, HotSawz, Harmadillo, and TriceraChorus.

Via H9 Control, you can browse and audition the new Preset List.  As well, you can copy the list over to your H9.

To get the most out of this list, make sure you're using H9 Control version 3.7.0 and your H9 Pedal is updated to firmware version 5.8.5[1].

Max Factory Preset List Version 4 can be found here for download:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/1151/supplements

To check out this list on MacOS or Windows:

1. Connect your H9 to H9 Control.
      2. Goto Preset Lists at the bottom of H9 Control.
      3. Backup your existing H9 presets by clicking the H9 icon on the lefthand side of the page.
      4. Click "Save to Mac/PC " at the top of the Presets List page to backup your H9 presets to a new Preset List.
      5. Click settings at the bottom of H9 Control.
      6. Click "Import presets or preset lists".
      7. Navigate to the V4 presets list you downloaded with the above link.
      8. Click "OK".
      9. The Max Factory Preset List V4 should now show up as one of your preset lists in H9 Control.

thefollower
      Participant

Downloaded the v4 preset list and it does not import.  Message says no presets were found.  I noticed the file size was more than double the size of the the other Preset List files.

Stephen

roverdog
      Participant

I just retried and still no presets found.  File size is half of what it was a few days ago though.

thanks

roverdog
      Participant

Latest for an IPad.  Downloaded from the page linked above

roverdog
      Participant

Thanks so much.  Got them!

mistercharlie
      Participant

I don’t have an H9 Control folder in the Files app on my iPad. 

mistercharlie
      Participant

Excellent! I did watch the video, but I didn’t connect the part about “Save to Files” being able to reveal hidden folders. I followed it exactly, and it worked as promised. 

Thanks for your patience. 

c

O2LAMJU
      Participant

the link you give leads to https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-max-factory-preset-list-v4

where no “Download” box exists.

so we can’t download the preset list v.4 ? or i probably missed something ? under windows 10 firefox.

it leads to a list but displayed in browser in html. whereas on preset list v2 or v3’s pages, there are a “Download” box each.

Could you please help me get and let me try preset list v4 on one of my H9s !

merci !

h9controller
      Eventide Staff
      thefollower wrote:

Downloaded the v4 preset list and it does not import.  Message says no presets were found.  I noticed the file size was more than double the size of the the other Preset List files.

Thanks for pointing this out, Stephen.  We've updated the V4 Preset List file from the download link and it should be importable now.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      roverdog wrote:

I just retried and still no presets found.  File size is half of what it was a few days ago though.

thanks

It works on my Mac. Are you using the latest H9 Control? How did you import that list?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      roverdog wrote:

Latest for an IPad.  Downloaded from the page linked above

You would need to place that preset list file under the H9 Control folder in the Files app. I have a short demo video for your reference: https://share.eventide.com/wl/?id=NEnU6hfPVDBTjCCJwuEUIAdHBvlPIhp4

Then you should be able to import this preset list in H9 Control.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      mistercharlie wrote:

I don't have an H9 Control folder in the Files app on my iPad. 

Please see and follow this demo video: https://share.eventide.com/wl/?id=NEnU6hfPVDBTjCCJwuEUIAdHBvlPIhp4

mistercharlie
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

mistercharlie wrote:

I don’t have an H9 Control folder in the Files app on my iPad. 

Please see and follow this demo video: https://share.eventide.com/wl/?id=NEnU6hfPVDBTjCCJwuEUIAdHBvlPIhp4

Thanks for the reply, but that video just shows things being put into the H9 Control folder. My problem is, I don’t have that folder. 

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      mistercharlie wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but that video just shows things being put into the H9 Control folder. My problem is, I don't have that folder. 

What iOS version do you use? Did you try following the steps in that video? If there is nothing in a folder, you won't see that folder in the Files app. However, when you Move files, you should be able to see all folders on your iOS device. If H9 Control is installed on your iPad, that folder should be there, even you don't see it in the Files app.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      O2LAMJU wrote:

the link you give leads to https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-max-factory-preset-list-v4

where no "Download" box exists.

so we can't download the preset list v.4 ? or i probably missed something ? under windows 10 firefox.

it leads to a list but displayed in browser in html. whereas on preset list v2 or v3's pages, there are a "Download" box each.

Could you please help me get and let me try preset list v4 on one of my H9s !

merci !

I think I just fixed that. Could you try it now?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.