New H9 Max Has Problems

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New H9 Max Has Problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      asimmd

I bought an H9 Max yesterday Friday and today i have tried using it but there are problems using it with

Bluetooth on my Ipad.

My H9 sometimes wont load a preset then when it does load the preset my guitar signal is dry.

Also after playing with the settings of a preset and moving to a different one there is supposed to be a message

saying the settings have changed would i like to save it I dont always get this message.

The IOS software is up to date the Bluetooth is working and the H9 is paired.

The software has also updated but i still get problems.

The pedal sems to work when used on its own but i want to use the IOS App software to do the editing

because its easier.

Can anyone offer any suggestions please.

I am in the UK.

Thanks

Alan

gkellum
      Participant
      asimmd wrote:

I bought an H9 Max yesterday Friday and today i have tried using it but there are problems using it with

Bluetooth on my Ipad.

My H9 sometimes wont load a preset then when it does load the preset my guitar signal is dry.

That's a strange sounding problem.  You might want to re-initialize the H9 to its system settings.  You do this by turning it off and then turning it on again with the HotKnob switch pressed (the one in the upper left hand corner).  

Are you seeing any error messages on the iPad saying a communication error occurred?

asimmd

Thanks gkellum

I already re initialised the H9 but now instead of using it via Bluetooth I have hard wired it via the USB socket

and installed the software on my PC with some success.

I am thinking/hoping it is user error but i am running out of things to try.

I will keep trying.

Alan

gkellum
        Participant
        asimmd wrote:

I am thinking/hoping it is user error but i am running out of things to try.

If you'd like, you could record a quick video with your phone or whatnot showing the problem(s) you've having.  If we could see what's happening, it would be pretty easy to say whether it's user error or not.

asimmd

OK I think i may have sorted it.

When i select say Blackhole and make an alteration to its preset settings it works fine.

Now if i choose a different preset still in Blackhole it asks do i want to save the changes Yes/No.

But if i choose Blackhole and make alterations then instead of choosing another preset in Blackhole i click on

Algorithms to go to a different one Blackhole is still present until i choose an Algorithm and select a preset

thats why i dont get the message asking if i want to save it because i am no longer in Blackhole.

Blackhole is only mentioned for reference it doesnt matter which Algorithm/Preset i use if i do the above

the outcome will always be the same.

Gosh i hope i have explained it clearly enough.

Alan

asimmd

Hi
      I have replied but it has not been cleared by the moderator.
      Alan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.